Fund HER Education makes it possible for girls facing financial constraints to continue pursuing further studies.
How We Do It
- Girls are selected based on their academic performance after taking into account their family background.
- The selection process also includes home visits and interviews.
- Only needy and promising girls are selected. (daughters of single parent and/or handicap parents, staying with grandparents are given preference)
Education and Expenses
- Education expenses for an academic year are minimum INR 1500/- for each girl.
- Financial help is provided for school, college education and job oriented (vocational) courses.
- Various personality development programmes are carried out for the girls under this project, throughout the year.
- The progress report of each girl under the programme is made available for scrutiny at our Santacruz office.
- A separate record is maintained for each girl.
To know more or make a contribution, connect with us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
INCOME TAX REBATE UNDER ’80-G’ is applicable for donation under this project.