Mental Health, Online counseling, Sustenance kits, Survival kits, Cleanliness and sanitation kits, Free common cold Checkup, Quarantine space with beds, Donations,
During COVID-19 lockdown front line volunteers of Bharatiya Stree Shakti were on their toes following social distancing norms and were using protective equipments as a precautionary measure while on the field. All the branches of BSS contribute in their regions according to their requirements, capability and resources.
- Bharatiya Stree Shakti – Stree Chetana of Gujarat along with NIMHANS Digital Academy ECHO conducted Online training on ‘Self-guarding
- Mental health During Quarantine.’
- Mental Health experts, counsellors/ karyakartas from many branches of Bharatiya Stree Shakti counselling teams wre benifited from this training. .
- The counsellors of Amravati Maharashtra were called by the Women and Child Devolpment (WCD) officials to provide mental and emotional support to the labourers and the homeless.
- Gomewadi, Sangli (Maharashtra ) volunteers provided essential grocery items to women agricultural labourers who are unemployed due to covid19.
- Nagpur BSS volunteers distributed masks, chocolates and glucose to police on duty . they also distributed masks to Government Children’s Home (for girls). They are also in touch with police for further assistance.
- Bharatiya Stree Shakti – Latur, Maharashtra distributed 15-day food grains to families of 30 women cleaners. The volunteers are now In the process of preparing masks.
- Bharatiya Stree Shakti – Madgaon, Goa Volunteers Distributed bread, sabji, pickle and sweets to migrant labourers.
- Stree Chetana (KERALA) members participated in the online training program conducted by Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences (IMHANS), Kozhikode on Disaster Mental Health – with special reference to Covid 19. Gender club Volunteers and Streechetana
- Members are conducting online counselling sessions for families of youth through telephonic conversation.
- Bharatiya Stree Shakti – Volunteers of Jabhua Madhya Pradesh Distributed Safety kits. Ration for one month to labourers families, masks were distributed to the soldiers on duty. Women of the Alirajpur unit gave raw grains and flour to the poor slum workers;
- BSS volunteers all over India are part of collecting funds, to be deposited in PM Care Fund or Public Welfare Committee.
- BSS donated Rupees one Lakh to PM Relief Funds